*Continually being updated!*
*By Aya Salah*
- Never Enough – For women, it never seems to be enough.
- Some Things Need to Break in Order to Work – Like the heart.
- Standing the Test of Time – Passing life’s test of time.
- But Then You Laughed – What a smile can do at the end of a long day.
- Dis-attaching – Peeling it away.
- You Will Never Erase Me – Signed, a Palestinian.
- The Type of Curiosity That Killed The Cat – Find out what.
- نعومة بين يديه – Softness in the other’s hands.
- In This Wonderful Grand City – What are we living for?
- A Time of Polar Opposites – Life is full of contradictions.
- Selfie Culture – Technology obsessed.
- Rainy Days & Sunshine – Getting out of slacktivist mode.
- Justice in Gaza – A bitter reality.
- The Astonishing Thing – Certain people.
- Dabka Is Resistance – What makes dabka so unique from any other dance?
- Thread of Hope – Verily, with hardship comes ease.
- Goin’ With The Flow – Like a captain on a ship with neither compass on hand nor the will to steer the wheel.
- It’s The Kind of Tired – Feeling like a teacher.
- The Onion War – It’s you against those onions.
- Her Beauty Quest – What does it really mean to be beautiful
- الجنة على الأرض – To my mother.
- When He Breaks You – To re-make you.
- Sky-Falling Gold – Rain.
- THEY – One word: Butterflies.
- Titleless – A poetic riddle.
- The Journey – Another poetic riddle.
- You Be The Judge – Sight & blindness.
- I’ve Learned Not Nearly Enough – Life lessons.
- What Beauty Is -The title says it all.
- Unwelcome Emotions – Try as you might…
- You Pray– Prayer.
- I Call It Hypocrisy – Double standards and backwardness.
- Complicated – Describe yourself in one word? Not a chance.
- Fiery Red Rose – A very very old poem.